From: d...@metaverseink.com <d...@metaverseink.com>
Subject: [Opensim-dev] WARNING: r9562 may break things
To: "opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de" <opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de>
Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 6:23 AM

Everyone --
Just a warning to please stay away from head, starting in r9562, for the
next couple of days unless you really really really want to help test
things. We started replacing the services to the new service model that
was discussed here a few weeks ago, staring with the asset service. For
starters, there are new configuration variables in OpenSim.ini that you
need to get acquainted with -- see the OpenSim.ini.example at the
bottom. But unless you really need to be in head, don't; please wait at
least 24 hours.

Melanie --
The transplant is mostly done. See commit message for the things that
are borked. Also note, I changed the config var you had called "Modules"
to "ServiceConnectors", you probably need to change your local .ini.
Talk to you tomorrow.