On 23/08/10 08:08, i...@nii.ac.jp wrote:
Hello Everybody,

I made some additionnal test using bots (GridClient)(using different viewer,
different database on Opensim 0.7.0).

My observation is this one :
When we log a lot of bots (50 for instance), the appearance of the bots is not
completely loaded for each bot. Some of them are fully loaded, while some
others have just hair, eye, or just a grey part of skull loaded (or a ghost
with SL viewer).

This problem is occuring on 0.7.0, and didn't existed on 0.6.8
Actually, I already talked about that, but, the new fact is that when a bon log
into the simulation, it is set to the HOME location, and not to its previous
position into the simulation.
Maybe these problem are bound to each others.

I wrote this to understand, if somebody could tell me what information is
stored about each avatars, and where is it stored (for instance the last
position of the avatar).
For instance, where is stored the appearance of the avatar, and when it is
loaded.

Last and home positions are stored in a table called GridUser. Appearance information effectively comes from the body part and clothing entries in an avatar's inventory and the assets that they link to. This is stored in inventoryitems (and the assets table, of course).

I've seen problems with appearance with multiple bots on Intel load tests as
well.  Don't know why this is.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org