Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, orenh and kcozens have joined
the OpenSimulator core development team.

You may know Oren Hurvitz (orenh) as the co-founder and VP of R&D at Kitely. He has contributed many great patches to OpenSimulator over the years and various new functionality (e.g. multi-region OARs).

kcozens (Plugh in IRC) has helped out with the project for many, many years, both with patches and helping other people in OpenSimulator's IRC channels and elsewhere.

Please join me in welcoming them to the team!

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting