r8202 commit info:
Author: teravus
Date: 2009-02-01 22:04:03 -0800 (Sun, 01 Feb 2009)
New Revision: 8202

Modified:

trunk/OpenSim/Region/Environment/Modules/World/TreePopulator/TreePopulatorModule.cs
  trunk/bin/OpenSim.ini.example
Log:
* Adding the Tree module configuration options to OpenSim.ini.example
* Adding an option to use the tree module to manage the trees in the
simulator (grow/reproduce/die)
* Setting it to off by default in an effort to reduce the number of threads
in use by default
* You can also turn it on in a 'one off' way with 'tree active true' on the
console. To 'one off' turn it off, it's 'tree active false'.  The permanent
way to do that, however is in the opensim.ini.