Hi all,

Just a quick announcement on this thread to let you know that I committed
Jim Marshall's changes to the Java client. These changes reflect the work he
did to remove message escaping code as discussed on this thread. They also
remove the dependency on log4j in favor of the Java internal logging
framework. Thanks Jim! The Java client is a better solution now, due to your
efforts.

John

ServiceLocationAttribute.escapeString.