I've discovered that my OS X setup at work isn't currently going to work
for testing openslp. Before I try to set something up at home, I thought
I'd check if anyone else was testing Mac?  Is anyone hitting the Windows
version?

While it was great that the work Jim Marshall did spurred on this release,
it would have been nice if this work was in place _before_ he did all of
his testing. :)

--Nick