From: Robert Hegner [mailto:rheg...@hsr.ch]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 2:38 AM
To: openslp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openslp-users] Static linking of slpstatic.lib

Hi John,
Thank you for your help!

I can compile my project now but it doesn't link because the prebuilt
libraries seem to use a different runtime library than my executable.

So I tried to build OpenSLP with VS2010 by myself.

However I get a lot of warnings (which are treated as errors) because some
constants (defines) of slp_socket.h are also defined in \Microsoft Visual
Studio 10.0\VC\include\errno.h (ETIMEDOUT, ENOTCONN, ...).

Have you ever tried to build OpenSLP with VS2010? Do you know a workaround
for this problem?

Thanks,
Robert.