Hello,

I have an SLP application whose clients depend on notification messages
for service registration and de-registration messages per RFC-3082. In
migrating my server-side code to OpenSLP I noticed SLPD does not
generate these notification messages. Does anyone know if there are any
plans for adding this functionality, or has anyone else done this?
Before I try adding it myself I thought I would ask...

Steve