Also, from the log file, there is an error message:

Thu Jan 03 17:02:51 2013
DATABASE - Registration (pid=3668):
    SA address = IPC (libslp)
    service-url = service:EQ_DRC://testclt1:2938
    scope = DEFAULT
    attributes = (ACCOUNTID=tester3),(IPADDRESSES=10.16.4.31)

Thu Jan 03 17:02:51 2013
MESSAGE - Trace message (IN)
Peer:
   IP address: 10.16.19.20