I get this opensocial nto defined error from the javascript console
when loading my Gadget in orkut..this code is taken from the
examples..

At:
http://mr6ctaju-a.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/101929590459766296179/frienddump.xml&parent=http://sandbox.orkut.com&lang=en-US&country=US&synd=orkut&mode=canvas&mid=8&h=200
requesting friends