Dear friends,

I am not a very good web developer, just learning PHP and Opensocial.
You guyz are much much more experienced.

Can someone pls make me a small Opensocial application (for Orkut)
that will just list items from a RSS 2.0 feed and show it in his/her
profile page.

Details -

The RSS feed is from a remote URL which generally changes everyday.
This RSS feed lists the users articles.
User will install this Opensocial application and set his UID of that
site.
The application will fetch the feed and list the items in user's Orkut
profile.
no styling is needed.....

Please, help me out.....