Greetings...

Not sure how many of you use Eclipse, but one of the platform
developers recently demo'd a really cool extension. Here's the link:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/OpenSocialGadgets

He indicated that this work is in the early stages. It might be
interesting to see what feedback we've got relative to how to bring in
the social aspects, et. I think right now Shindig isn't being packaged
up with Eclipse, but this might be interesting as well (I can't
remember if the OpenSocial Development Environment brings in Shindig).

Enjoy!

-Mark W.