Hi all!

We are developing an application to the Orkut.
We would like to delete one picture from the registered user's
pictures. We use this method:

opensocial.DataRequest.newDeleteAlbumRequest from
http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Opensocial.DataRequest_%28v0.9%29

 function request() {
       var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
       var albumId = "5404586056101969706";
       var idspec = opensocial.newIdSpec({ "userId" : "VIEWER",
"groupId" :
"SELF" });
       req.add(req.newDeleteAlbumRequest(idSpec, albumId));

This method belongs to the 0.9 version. But it isn't working.
Do you think that, We use the function badly or the Orkut does not
support this method yet?

Anyway does opensocial.newDeleteMediaItemRequest(idSpec, albumId,
mediaItemId) exist? We haven't
found it at wiki.opensocial.org, but it was mentioned in myspace
forum.

Thanks a lot!