Hi all,

I was wondering whether it's possible to access the friends scrap
data. Something like which could give me the latest 5 or 10 scraps
details of my friends?

I've seen the code for listing of all the friends:
function response(dataResponse) {
        var owner = dataResponse.get('get_owner').getData();
        var friends = dataResponse.get('get_friends').getData();
        var html = 'Friends of ' + owner.getDisplayName();
        html += ':<br><ul>';
        friends.each(function(person) {
          html += '<li>' + person.getDisplayName() + '</li>';
        });
        html += '</ul>';
        document.getElementById('message').innerHTML = html;
};

Is there somethings in the person object which gives that person's
scrap details?
Also is it actually possible to debug the code somehow, rather than
dumping out log information?

Thanks,
Nitin