Hey Suresh,

I'm aware of the UTF-8 issue (which is unfortunate since the todo gadget
which the install guide points too trips over it), and will take a second
attempt to fixing it soon.

The trouble is that php 5.3 isn't quite utf8 safe/aware, and even the build
in charset conversion functions trip over things like utf8 BOM's, in other
words fixing it will be a time consuming trial and error process ;/

The good news is that pretty much all other gadgets should work out of the
box perfectly, the todo gadget is the only one that i've seen this issue
with so far