Check out the OpenSocial Javascript API's working code from
http://www.easycodingclub.com/<http://www.easycodingclub.com/opensocial-tutorials/opensocial-application-code>below
site URL. Given URL will solve your problem for sending activity
feeds, making request to server, sending user information to the server,
reading data from XML file, profile view with the help of OS Template, etc.