Hi folks,

does anyone of you know a way to use jQuery to build opensocial
gadgets for the Yahoo container?

When I include the jQuery scripts the std way like:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/
libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

Yahoo tells me:
WARNING: stdin:stdin:3+39 - 104: failed to load external url
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqu...

and when I try to copy&paste the jQuery source directly into my
code... i get a parsing error from Yahoo...

Would be nice to know how to get this working...

regards

Gadgetlab