neo schrieb:
> Service Provider issues an Unauthorized Request Token. The SP MUST
> associate the callback URL with the request token it issues.  Response
> includes:
>
> 1.oauth_token: the request token
> 2.oauth_token_secret: the request token secret
> 3.oauth_callback
>

> What would be callback?
> In this demo:
> http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-java-client/
> callback is :            x-opensocial-demo-app://
>
> what will be in the case of twitter?
> how we will know what callback we have to give?
>

> how the Mobile application/website will know that  it is the same user
> who has enter his credential is making the call with autorized token ?
>

> can anyone explain with respect to mobile application and also with
> website application that what callback we have to give there?
>

> --

hi neo,

The callback is an absoulte url. The user gets redirected to this url if
he has granted or
denied the access to the data.

"what will be in the case of twitter? how we will
know what callback we have to give?"

If you are developing an consumer (and I assume) you can give an url how
you like i.e. http://yourapp.com/yoda/callback. The url is always
the same regardless of wich service provider you choose (twitter,
google, etc...).

"how the Mobile application/website will know that  it is the same user
who has enter his credential is making the call with autorized token ?"

Your consumer first obtain an request token. Then the user gets redirect
to the service provider. If the user grants access he get redirected with
an oauth_verifier. You can excahnge your request token to an access token
only if you know the oauth_verifier. If you have that you can access
protected resources.

regards
k42b3