Thank you VERY much Chris! This is what I was looking for! It's a pity
there's no general info about apps management but I understand it. One
more simple question:

Is it possible for a simple user of app to create user accounts? For
example to create a user account for his/her stuff like a picture or
website - in general for non-human objects? Just like you wrote about
Flickr and pictures - when answering my questions:

> The type of
> relationship that is defined is really upto the social website, ie myspace
> will have 'users' and 'friends', twitter will have 'users' and 'followers',
> where flickr would have 'pictures' and 'fans', ie the social context is
> determined by the platform.

So a picture can have a user account like a simple user of an app?