I have a gadget which calls services on the server on which it is
hosted.  This gadget and those services exist on multiple server
installations.  When my gadget invokes the services using makeRequest,
it needs to build the URL for the service relative to the URL of
itself.

So, is there some javascript API for the gadget to figure out where it
came from (rather than where it's being rendered)? Thanks in advance.