Hi,

I want to use tomcat as a webserver to deploy Shindig - of course
Shindig code will be expanded and I get blank pages without content,
without user information.
Toturial http://cglreport.zhenhua.info/2009/02/shindig-server-on-tomcat.html
and found a couple where one is to make change.

and wants to use the second alternative:

(2) Modify configuration files <shindig> shindig / java / common /
conf / shindig.properties and <shindig> / config / container.js to add
context path in all related urls.

but honestly I know ausshen not like the solution.
can someone tell me how the adjustment is to hardening of context.

thank you in advance

hassan bidani