Hi,

I am trying to test the Android part of the opensocial java client
library with MySpace but when I click the MySpace item in the list and
it displays the Login box, the app crashes with an OAuthException.
Since the OAuth library is hidden, I could not find the stack trace,
but this is the exception I am getting: OAuthProblemException
(id=830066618864).

Also I substituted the following which are my consumer key and secret
from my MySpaceId app in DisplayFriendsActivity.java:

    SUPPORTED_PROVIDERS.put(OpenSocialProvider.MYSPACE, new Token
("4ffc4a4c223a4bcf9c79c8e35cb95620",

"322781d35d4e4283a76a3448cac39327e4c5a46638db45ffb8ca7e9d8b31541d"));

Also, the following is my AndroidManifest.XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
package="com.examples.opensocial"
    android:versionCode="1" android:versionName="1.0">
    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".OpenSocialChooserActivity"></
activity>
        <activity android:name=".sample.DisplayFriendsActivity"
android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
            <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-permission>
        </activity>
        <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
            <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /

            <category
android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
            <data android:scheme="x-opensocial-demo-app" />
        </intent-filter>
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></
uses-permission>
    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-
permission>
</manifest>