Hi,

Should be doable. You'll need something like this:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-java-client/wiki/UsingTheAndroidLibrary
which will provide you with a library for doing the opensocial stuff.
Java would be the way to go. Also you need the android sdk, see here
http://developer.android.com/index.html

regards,
Niels