Hi everyone, I'm been into coding for around 3 years, but I haven't
touched much of JS. I'm trying to build a simple OpenSocial app and
I'm already facing some troubles:

Here's the code:

[code]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Hello World!">
    <Require feature="opensocial-0.8" />
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript">
  function loadData() {
    var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.OWNER),
'owner');
    req.send(fetchPersonHandler);
  }

  function fetchPersonHandler(data)
  {
     var owner_resp = data.get('owner');
     var owner = owner.getData();
     document.write("HELLO");
  }

  function init()
  {
     loadData();
  }

  gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);

</script>

    ]]>
  </Content>
</Module>
[/code]

Nothing was displayed with the code above. I was expecting to see a
"HELLO" when I publish the gadget.

When I do a document.write in the function 'init', again nothing is
displayed, implying to me that the function doesn't even work. Did I
do anything wrong?

btw, I'm using the Google Gadget Editor atm.

Thanks!