Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can get a gadget in one OpenSocial
container (A) to retrieve data from another OpenSocial container (B).

I assume I should use the REST interface present in container B and
OAuth (3-legged) for proper authentication and identification at
container B. However, there does not seem to be an API or client lib
for the gadget to use in this use-case. The gadget would use
osapi.http or gadgets.io.makeRequest calls, but I would need to
construct the exact REST request myself. In short, I'm looking for a
javascript lib that would make these calls to the container in another
domain.

Does this exist or am I barking up the wrong tree??

Thanks,

Peter