Hi All,

We are working for development on portal were we would like to Search
Google Profile thru some kind web services or any other RPC mechanism.

Can you please let us know if there is any API available which we  can
get some open text search query to find the list of Googe Public
Profile Data.

Help  in  this reference in very much appreciated.  As of now we are
not able to find any API which allow us search Google Profile.