Hi!

I would like to change the URL field of a photo stored in my album.
If I try this in my app (
photo.setField(opensocial.MediaItem.Field.URL, "http://......./
a.jpg")), then it works fine, when I click on the original thumbnail
in my app, I see the changed photo.
But. As I check it in my albums (also in sandbox), when I click on the
thumbnail, the original picture is shown.

Is that a bug, or it's because I haven't published my application yet
and my app works only on a temporary copy of my profile?

Thank for answer.