Hello,

Opensocial API will just allow you to get friends with your app installed.
Using API you can´t get everybody, example:

var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
var viewerFriends = opensocial.newIdSpec({ "userId" : "VIEWER", "groupId" :
"FRIENDS" });
var opt_params = {};
opt_params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.FILTER ]
= opensocial.DataRequest.FilterType.HAS_APP;
req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(viewerFriends, opt_params),
'viewerFriends');

req.send(onLoadFriends);

But, what you can do to accomplish what you´re looking for, is making a
setup during the initialization of your app, persisting data to your server,
and then you can grab everyone who´s using it.

Just make sure to read orkut dev guideline to make sure what you can
persist.

http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html

Regards,

Robson Dantas