I developed an Orkut application in ASP.NET and hosted it on an
external server. This is my gadget.xml :

<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Proxied Content">
  <Content view="canvas" refreshInterval="0"
           href="http://www.mysite.com/default.aspx"; authz="signed"
xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup";>
    <os:OwnerRequest key="owner_info"
fields="displayName,profileUrl,thumbnailUrl"/>
    <os:PeopleRequest key="viewer_friends" userId="@viewer"
groupId="@friends" fields="name,displayName,profileUrl,thumbnailUrl"
sortBy="name"/>

When I view the app in Orkut sandbox, default.aspx page loads
CORRECTLY. The Orkut container also POSTs the friends and owner info.
It also POSTs OAuth info. The POST data contains the current logged in
users info.

The problem is with embedded links. Default.aspx has 3 links (say:
"one.aspx", "two.aspx"..etc). When I click on any of the embedded
links the container is not POSTing the owner and friend data....nor
any of the OAuth credentials. At this point the app doesn't know the
identity of the user.

How do I get around this problem?

Thanks
Mahesh