Hi,

Opensocial is used by hundreds of companies from social networks to
enterprise software stacks.  The open is warranted and here to stay.

As far as google groups is concerned many of the lists are hosted there.
 However the apache shindig lists are on an apache server and other lists
and forum sites are all over the place.

Paul Lindner -- plind...@linkedin.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner