Dear All,

Good day!

I am novice programmer, currently working on web-based health project. I am
keen in using OpenSocial to implement the web system.

I manage to install Shindig and Partuza on my local machine (Windows XP) by
following the tutorials available on
http://code.google.com/p/partuza/<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://code.google.com/p/partuza/>
. I am able to run Partuza and Shindig perfectly with their
respective url's.

Shindig :
http://shindig/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/tod...<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://shindig/gadgets/ifr%3Furl%3Dhttp://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml>

Partuza : http://partuza/ <http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://partuza/>

Every thing works fine except an error  *"INVALID_GADGET_TOKEN"* while
adding any application.

I have tried adding apps on http://www.partuza.nl, and it doesn't work as
well. I get the same error:

[image: partuza.jpg]
I have searched on Google but could not find any solution. I sincerely seek
for help in fixing this error.

Please help! Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Jaggie