All SXCE releases contain the SXDE installer (and I believe the extra tools),
they just haven't gone through the same extended test cycles & respins with
fixes that SXDE releases do.   If you choose the SXDE installer, you'll get
build 77 installed SXDE-style, but with all the newer bits not in the SXDE 9/07
release (which was build 70b).

        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]