HI All, I'm running 25 Opensolaris boxes in my business and since we put in
a new firewall all of our connections (remotely) to the OpenSolaris boxes
disconnection after 1 minute of inactivity. If there is activity, it does
not disconnect.

We can't change firewall, unfortunately. But I was hoping there was some way
to send keep-alives via the IPfilter (or something) else to keep my inactive
sessions alive. It's causing us a major problem, so I'm stuck.

Is there anyway on OpenSolaris you know of to keep connections to the server
alive?

Thank you for the help.

Anne