Hey Guys, its the Noob again. lol
As you all know I'm an XP guy, attapting to OpenSolairs, so far its been great,
a couple hickups that you'veset me in the correct directions, but i still am
loving it.

A Think which I've got used to on XP is the extended Desktop funtion.
I am using a laptop, 15.4" 1280x800.
I have connected an external monitor, 19" 1440x900.
On XP, all i have to do is go to properties, enable the monitor drag it to
where i want it, click extend and I can use both monitors. All i do i move my
curse off the screen to the left (i made it to the left) and it's on me other
monitor.

Does OpenSolaris have an equivelant?
When my Laptop is connected to the Monitor (as it always is, exept for when i'm
out with it), OpenSolaris detects it and puts the screen resolution to match
it: 1440x900. But that also isplays on my laptop LCD the same.
The same thing is displayed, but because my laptop is set to 1280x800 I'm
loosing a large block off my laptop screen.
That doesn't matter aslong as there is an option, or a file that is editable
for extended monitors.

Can anyone help me out here? I've been browsing the NET for answers for ages,
and  i can't find anything.
What do you think?

(Some of you are probably thinking that im wrong to want it ... but it's very
helpful to split your stuff up and have appications opening on diffent screens.
I know thats what Work Stations are for, but they don't interface with scondary
monitors)

Matt