Yes, exactly.

On 4/14/2012 9:06 PM, Nicky Perian wrote:
Assuming you are on windows and linking
cyg*exif-*12.dll into the viewer. Is that correct?

    *From:* Cinder Roxley <cin...@cinderblocks.biz>
    *To:* opensource-dev@lists.secondlife.com
    *Sent:* Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:39 AM
    *Subject:* [opensource-dev] Adding a library

    Hello!

    I've been working on a patch for VWR-2125 "Include EXIF data in
    snapshot
    downloads" and it's just about working. However, I've done this
    without
    properly adding the library to use (I used libexif 0.6.20 found in
    cygwin, and just included it that way.) I'm not that familiar with
    cmake
    and I'm not even sure including the entire library would be best
    since
    the viewer doesn't really need to decode exif tags, just write
    them. I
    was also not sure whether or not there's already a library
    included with
    the viewer to write exif tags. This just seemed to be easiest.

    So I guess I'm just looking for feedback on how to best include the
    library or rewrite functionality into the viewer itself. Apologies if
    this e-mail seems a bit scattered. It's the weekend and I've had a
    few
    drinks.

-- Kind regards,
    -Cinder
    Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated
    posting privileges