Hi!

The warnings in your build log relate to the error_code library in the Boost.System library. They're a side effect of the design decision made in the library which I will spare you details of (more info on it here: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/libs/system/doc/reference.html#Class-error%5Fcategory )

If you aren't using the definitions you're getting the warnings about, try including the following lines of code before including the header file:

|#ifndef  BOOST_SYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED
#define  BOOST_SYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED1
#endif|

Kind regards,