Hi,

Is there any justification at all for rearranging everything into a single
scrolling panel, or is this just change for the sake of change? There doesn’t
appear to be any benefit to the user in making the change, and I haven’t seen
any report that the current layout is hindering usability. It has certainly
worked for people, as is, for the past ten years.

There are also plenty of bugs that have been described in detail that have been
given no acknowledgement on the jira issue itself. It doesn’t surprise me at
all that Martin doesn’t want to spend time elaborating on something that very
likely will be ignored especially given that a fair amount of them are
regressions directly related to UI shuffling.

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail