On February 21, 2015 at 5:50:42 PM, Jonathan Welch (jhwe...@gmail.com) wrote:
I just started up VS2013 and was exploring some of the windows and
menus and discovered that my trial license is only good for 30 days.
The instructions should cover what to do to obtain a long-term
license.

Warning window: http://i.imgur.com/RwTzJxH.png
The warning window explains what to do to obtain a license. (You need to sign
in with a valid Microsoft account.) In my opinion, acquiring licenses for the
build tools falls out of scope. Don’t want it to get too long or everyone
starts skipping steps.

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail