Looks like your python setup is fubar’d. Remove all traces of it and reinstall.
pip install llbase and autobuild Do NOT use cygwin’s python and make sure that
python comes earlier in your PATH than cygwin.

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail

On January 4, 2017 at 3:20:53 PM, Lance Corrimal (lance.corri...@eregion.de