On January 31, 2017 at 2:40:44 PM, Monty Brandenberg (mo...@lindenlab.com
<mailto:mo...@lindenlab.com> ) wrote:

On 1/31/2017 3:24 PM, Cinder Roxley wrote:

> ~ % otool -L /usr/lib/libssl.dylib
>
> /usr/lib/libssl.dylib:
>
> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib (compatibility version 0.9.8, current
> version 0.9.8)
>
> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (compatibility version 0.9.8, current
> version 0.9.8)

Ouch. I was ashamed of how long we stayed at 0.9.8. (Would kinda like
to use LibreSSL...)

For what it’s worth, Apple did warn developers to stop using it and switch to
Cocoa’s crypto frameworks or ship their own. I’ve been waiting for a peer
review of BearSSL myself.

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail