Hi Guys,

I am working to try and get a Linux version of the FS viewer running and
I have been successful for the most part after fixing a bunch of build
issues.. however I seem to have an issue with CEF failing in the new
viewer, this can be seen in the logs:

2018-03-20T07:44:13Z WARNING: LLPluginInstance::load: apr_dso_load of
/home/alex/fsivy/bin/llplugin/libmedia_plugin_cef.so failed with error
20019 , additional info string:
/home/alex/fsivy/bin/llplugin/libmedia_plugin_cef.so: undefined symbol:
AtomicOps_Internalx86CPUFeatures

Some Googling reveals that AtomicOps_Internalx86CPUFeatures is part of
CEF? Has something gone wrong with linking somewhere?

What might have gone wrong for this to happen? I am out of ideas as to
what it might be. Any thoughts appreciated.

--
Kind Regards,
Alex.