On 2018-03-27 06:11, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:

> That's dozens of changesets out of date.
>
> I'll see what I can do about building a current one and make the
> result public.

Hi Oz,

While you are there, any chance you could refresh the fontconfig package
for linux64? It is stale and needs a recompile (was the case when I
checked about a week ago). version of the library itself is fine, but
the package up on the server has incorrect dependency version references
inside of it. I was able to fix this myself just by doing a recompile
and the resulting package had correct dependencies. package:
fontconfig-2.11.0-linux64-314281.tar.bz2

--
Kind Regards,
Alex.