Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

> I've become irritated enough with some functions not having const used
> properly (or at least what appears proper), so I've started working on
> bringing better use of const to OpenSSL, as some may already have
> noticed.
>
> This may, for a few days, bring along a number of warnings or errors
> because everything that should be constified will not become
> constified at once, mostly for logging reasons.

There's a couple of areas I noticed that could be constified. The EVP
library's use of EVP_MD and EVP_CIPHER is the main one. I also noticed
that the version strings for some reason weren't constified.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]