I've implemented an openssl engine adaption for Utimaco's new hardware
security module CryptOn2. It is a pci card which today can do asymmetric
encryption, DES, 3DES3, SHA1, MD5, RIPEMD. Random number generation and
secure key storage will be implemented in the near future as part of a
PKCS#11 implementation.
My openssl-engine adaption is tested to work with openssl-engine-0.9.6b.

My questions are:
- How can I distribute my code to have CryptOn2 integrated into
openssl-engine-0.9.6x?
- I looked into the current snapshot and found a lot of changes within the
engine part. It seems to me that hardware accelerated symmetric crypto and
hashing will also be supported by the future 0.9.7 release of openssl. How
can I support you with the 0.9.7 integration? Do I concentrate on the
engine adaption or on OpenBSD's /dev/crypto or on a PKCS#11 module?
-  Do you need some CryptOn2 boards to verify the functionality?

Christian