Bodo Moeller wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 11:16:23AM +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
>
> > I see no problem adding this patch.  Queued.
>
> The problem is that the application callback prototype is incompatibly
> changed.  Otherwise I would have added the argument instead of simply
> adding comments pointing out the inconsistency.  To maintain backwards
> compatibilty, it looks like we need a new function for registering
> callback functions expecting this additional argument.

If its likely to be a problem then I suggest we don't bother with this
patch at all. Its not needed because its possible to access application
specific data in the verify callback via the relevant SSL structure as I
indicated in another message.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/