Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Just wondering.  What are you compiling with that you are seeing
> warnings?

VC++ 6.0 SP1, Kerberos 1.2.3 headers. I couldn't get the Kerberos 1.2.3
distribution to compile under Windows though. Can 1.2.4 sources/binaries
be downloaded from anywhere outside the US?

The first patches fixes avoided some warnings under Linux (which 1.2.3
compiled under with no problems) and fixed the Kerberos ASN1 session
code which was rather broken.

> I compile this code without any warnings without these modifications.

Do you get any warnings after those changes?

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]