> I have seen a lot of old Unix programmers end up in the unemployment
> line because they failed to change with the times and I am afraid
> this is just another case !

Unix programming guru's are impossible to find.  Again, I seriously
doubt your information, and wonder if you don't work for
Microsoft's PR firm.  Please, do us all a favor, if you are THAT
good with your skills in C#/.NET/whatever, I challenge YOU to write
the code.  I seriously doubt you have the skills.  I will no longer
read your bantering until you've done so...