On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, yves daignaux wrote:

> a fatal error return happens :
>

> making all in crypto/sha...
> cc -I.. -I../../include -DTHREADS -pthread -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -std1 -tune
>host -fast -readonly_strings -c sha_dgst.c
> Fatal:  Insufficient virtual memory to continue compilation.

I don't think sending this message to openssl-bugs is a good idea. It's
not a bug in the OpenSSL code.

Just read carefully the error message, and try to determinate the cause of
the error, then try to find a solution.

Hint: my understanding is that you don't have enough memory left.
I think a good solution would be to call the administrator.

--
Erwann ABALEA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5
-----
BC> désolé, mais j'ai pas pű m'empecher.
On a vu, mais bon, vraiment fallait pas, vous ne manquiez pas encore
assez.
-+- RM in <http://neuneu.mine.nu> : En période de manque -+-