> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 30 Jul
>2002 11:31:17 EDT, Jeffrey Altman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> jaltman> since they do not compile on two major platforms.
>
> On VMS, creating OpenSSL shared libraries is not the norm yet, so
> it'll build fine :-).

fine.  shared libraries won't work on two major platforms.  One of
which where it is the norm.

the other bug I submitted this morning prevents the 0.9.7 patch from
compiling on any platform.

---

in case you hadn't heard Kermit 95 was granted a mass market export
license including OpenSSL 0.9.7 and the full MIT Kerberos for Windows
distribution.

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer     Kermit 95 2.0 GUI available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University  SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/            Secured with MIT Kerberos, SRP, and
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]               OpenSSL.