OK, I just haven't seen further communication on this, so I've no
idea what conclusoins you came to.  It's very possible that the CA
certificate didn't match the issuer of the certificate you wanted to
verify.  Do you have the possibility to send me the certificates you
were using in your test?

[guest - Sun Oct  6 17:36:47 2002]:

> [levitte - Sun Oct  6 11:07:19 2002]:
>
> > I saw Stephens reply on this (it didn't get into RT *&#$%^&&#),
but
> > nothing more.  Has this been resolved or is it still an issue?
If

--
Richard Levitte